Saturday, April 04, 2009

LIFE

Wow life changes in the blink of an eye.. sometimes good sometimes bad, but always in God's hands.

I have been learning a lot about myself these last few months and have been reading a lot and trying to find my purpose in this world. Everyday I think about what it is that I need ot do to make God happy and to raise my daughter the right way. Turns out this is a hard thing if I strive for perfection. I have learned that Jesus IS the only perfect one and there will never be another another one. Not even Jessie. So I need to not try to be perfect I need to be ME.

And dang it, I'm a pretty cool chick! :-)

Enough of my ranting!

Here whats been going on.

Brian's got a new girlfriend Audrey, Maggie really likes her ( thank god) I'm sure the blogging world has noticed her blog. Maggie is plastered all over it! and honestly, I'm cool with it,some have mentioned that it is a little odd and slightly inappropriate but hey, they like each other and she seems to be a good girl, so I say BLOG AWAY!!!

Maggie is taking Karate lessons, AND she hates them! :-) she's slightly ADD and I'm not sure that is for her, she thinks it should be more like the Karate Kid and she should paint fences and wax on wax off, and do the swan. I love that kid.

Today we met her Soccer Coach, she is on the Thunder cat's team. I love that, I think I'm gonna have Snarf put on the back of her T-shirt. She starts practice this Wednesday at 7 and she has a game every week. I think she will love this. Plus she will be able to RUN!!!!

As for me..
I'm good. Since the last post, things have changed. Things with Matt are over..

All my adult life I has chosen boys that I have to fix, relationships where the other person is in need of help or being fixed. I have always been the giver and the other person has always been the taker.. the important people in my life say, being the giver isn't a bad thing as long as you are coupled with the right person. Turns out.. I'm not a very good person picker. I only see the good. It would be nice, just for once I ne the rescued one, the one who gets taken care of Blah Blah Blah!!!

recently, I have been surrounding myself with Good people. people who don't need fixing or told how to treat me. Although I love helping, it's great for my 812-207 number not to be the crisis hot line :-)

It's also nice to know that there are men out there who are interested in getting to know me AND Maggie. Heck, they may even invite us to watch a basketball game and eat queso, or go to dinner on a Saturday night..

So, that's whats been happening in the Smith/Wimsatt household!

Peace out homies!

I will leave you with Mag Dog's Easter pictures!








9 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wesely said...

Welcome back to blog world! I've missed you.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

WOO HOO She's back, funny as ever

6:16 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I love the pics of Maggie....She is getting so big! Lucas ask about you guys all the time. I tell him that you all don't want nothing to do with us....Haha I am just joking. Lucas is playing soccer too. Maybe we will see ya around and be able to catch one of Maggie's games. Love ya :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger Hers and His said...

I'm so happy to hear that you like Audrey! We've been besties since birth. I know she thinks Maggie's the greatest :)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sulayne said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! I've missed reading your entries ... I love your sense of humor!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sulayne said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! I've missed reading your entries ... I love your sense of humor!

8:30 PM  
Blogger fat guy and furry friends said...

Cute pics of the Magster!

4:13 PM  
Blogger fat guy and furry friends said...

This is Molly btw

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home